Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Bargain Store

You will not find a more retched hive of scum and villainy. You know the kind of place I'm talking about.

*its the kind of place that attracts all the degenerates because it has the cheapest cigarettes in town.

*its the kind of place that you buy batteries from because they are ridiculously cheap thinking how can they be different than name brand batteries only to learn that they last literally 5 minutes.

*its the kind of place that seems to only have customers with really strange sounding coughs.

*its the kind of place that has a bargain bin of VHS movies that all suck.

*its the kind of place that has a frozen food section with the lowest grade meat you can find. Oh and the food Isle is shared with something dangerous and/or toxic.

*its the kind of place where they sell T-shirts called "America's Own" brand on the tag, but on the other side of said tag it reads "Made in Bangledesh".

*its the kind of place where Nascar fans get their wardrobe.

Anyway, I'm not even going to mention the name of this store because I think by now everyone knows what type of store I am talking about. At this store I bought a bottle of RC cola, mainly because I had no idea the stuff still existed.

tags: , ,

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:36 AM

    We can't even get RC over here (Europe), at least not that I know off.

    (thanks for visiting my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RC Cola! They still make that stuff?

    Sounds like you're at Big Lots to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is strange every store around here has RC, and I live in CO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love RC cola. I think it tastes like the sea. People think I'm crazy because of my belief. However, if you think about it, it does have a slightly salty flavor.

    Have you noticed that it's usually the most expensive soda sold in stores?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did they happen to have any TAB next to the RC cola? I haven't been able to find that since the seventies.

    ReplyDelete