Friday, September 30, 2005

Its gonna be huuuuuuuge

Whenever Donald Trump talks about the Apprentice in interviews he talks about how the show is huge and how it kills in the ratings. I was curious about this so I looked up the ratings. In reality the Apprentice is not up against: a higher rated show in its time slot or a higher rated show on Thursday night. Its up against the highest rated show on TV CSI. And if you look at that chart (in the link) the Apprentice isn't even in the top 20, meaning that at the very very least CSI is beating the Apprentice by 16 million viewers.

Personally I like the Apprentice and I always watch it over CSI. Not that CSI is bad I often watch the re-runs because they play all the fucking time now but there's something about a reality show battle that a crime drama cant fill.

tags: , , ,

1 comment:

  1. I loved CSI the first season, but now there are so many of them on tv and I don't watch anymore. I love The Apprentice! I usually choose one of the reality shows now.

    ReplyDelete