Sunday, September 11, 2005

The fall fair and KFP

Tonight I spent a few minutes walking around the annual fall fair. What's amazing about the fair is it contains the most bizarre things but what really caught my attention was the food. Probably the worst food (health wise) that there is. I suppose that for the average person its one night out of the year when you can indulge in a little bit of junk food. That brings me to the carnies they DO live on a steady diet of that shit. They spend their days consuming cotton candy, pogo sticks, hot dogs, hamburgers (those cheap reconstituted ones), candy apples, caramel apples, fudge, soft serve ice cream-like-substance, popcorn with various shit coating it, deep fried chocolate bars, funnel cakes, french fries, poutine, onion rings, and crack..... a whole lotta crack cocaine. You may think that I'm making a bad generalization but I had a roommate who was a carnie and he would regale us with tales of smoking crack with his carnie friends.

So the point of this is to tell you about a new invention that I've come up with that may only fly at a place that embraces the worlds most dangerous and unhealthy food. KFP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which stands for KENTUCKY FRIED PIZZA. Its a pizza covered in the KFC breading or skin and deep fried. I don't think anyone can deny how good that shit would be. I don't know how you get your recipe on the carnival circuit or if they are age old recipes handed down through generations of carnies. Anyway I think that if the deep fried twinkie and the deep fried mars bar worked then KFP would be a hit too.

tags: , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Deep fried Pizza is pretty much a regular thing you can buy in Scotland. No wonder this country is so obese.

    ReplyDelete