Friday, July 27, 2012

Ask Dr. Bright part 6

Dr. Bright answers the burning questions that the world is asking. Using Google's "predictive search string" feature I have gathered the most commonly searched questions following the query "Why do I e...."


1. Why do I fart so much:  Hey I'm a doctor not your 3rd grade buddy on the playground.  I refuse to engage in something so crude and juvenile.  If you have a legitimate question you can come back and ask it when you've settled down a little. 

2. Why do I feel sad:  My question for you is how else would you expect to perceive sadness?  You can't taste or smell sadness and the only time you can see sadness is in the Wal-mart express checkout line (you know the one where everyone is led like cattle to the slaughter down a narrow impulse buy corridor) 

3. Why do I feel dizzy:  Of course you feel Dizzy. Gillespie is one wild horn player man. That hep cat can really blow he must have balloon lungs. I dig what you're putting out there I feel him too.  Don't question it Daddy-o just go with it.

4. Why do I feel so tired:  Whats with all the "feeling" questions today people?  I have to analyze the way you've asked this question.  You aren't asking "Why am I so tired?" you only want to know why you feel tired.  This implies that you are concerned with your perception of tiredness rather than actual tiredness. When you get hungry do you ask yourself "Why do I feel hunger?" or do you realize that you should just eat? I want you to sleep on that idea for at least 8 hours and get back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment