Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ask Dr. Bright part 5

Dr. Bright answers the burning questions that the world is asking. Using Google's "predictive search string" feature I have gathered the most commonly searched questions following the query "Why do I e...."

 
1. Why Do I Eat so Much: You eat because humans need food to survive.  Geez this is basic survival people.

2. Why Do I Exist: Well I have to tell you that you actually do not exist, well at least not the version of you that posed that question as it was written in the past.  The past does not exist and neither does the future.  The present is all that exists.  Embrace the now.

3. Why Do I Eat Poop: Before I tackle your rather crude question I first have to address the fact that you are extremely evolved for a dog.  The fact that you can not only type but that you also understand the concept of the internet and search engines is quite remarkable.  Don't become too obsessed with the shit eating as it is very common for the canine species.  My advice is to focus on the skills that you possess that 99.9% of the other dogs out there do not.

4. Why do I Even Bother: I know this pain. Why do lock yourself up in these chains? No one can change your life except for you. Don't ever let anyone step all over you. Just open your heart and your mind. Is it really fair to feel this way inside? Some day somebody's gonna make you want to turn around and say goodbye. Until then baby are you going to let them hold you down and make you cry. Don't you know?
Don't you know things can change. Things'll go your way. If you hold on for one more day. Can you hold on for one more day. Things'll go your way. Hold on for one more day.

No comments:

Post a Comment