Saturday, May 13, 2006

a sandwich to rule them all!

I've been posting a lot about food lately but after I made this sandwich I had to take a picture of it and share it with the world. Why? Because its a fucking work of art. Michelangelo never made a fucking sandwich like this (well he may have, but I imagine when he packed his lunch each day and went off to paint the Sistine chapel it was a lot less elaborate).

Here's what its got from the bottom up:
mustard
smoked turkey
melted 5 year old cheddar
sauteed red peppers
sauteed green peppers
sauteed portabella mushrooms
English cucumber
hot house tomatoes
romaine lettuce
mayonnaise
on toasted ciabatta loaf

fuck yeah.

actually it was only an average sandwich.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:42 PM

    that would make me poop

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that is a really tasty lookin sandwich you got there..you mind if I take a sip of you beverage to wash down that tasty sandwhich...ok my lame attempt to quote Pulp Fiction..lol

    ReplyDelete