Saturday, May 20, 2006

Mr. Cool Ice

I'm sure by now everyone has seen Mr. Cool Ice, whom I first posted in the Really Bad Tattoos part 3 entry. Well someone sent me a link to a Video of him!!!

I'm not positive but I think its German (I took German once in high school and failed miserably but got to miss a day of class to go to Oktoberfest and eat sausages and struesel and listen to a live polka band (definitely worth it))

The video is about 10 mins long and I couldn't understand a single thing yet I had to watch the whole thing in hopes of finding out some clues as to how and why this dude became Mr. Cool Ice.

If someone who speaks German could watch the vid and email me the translation (or at least the gist of what's going on) That would be amazing. I will post an update to fill everyone in.

No comments:

Post a Comment