Wednesday, June 02, 2004

This world is not my home I'm just passing through


I read and interview with Ian Mackaye today and it was too good. He just totally gets it and has never compromised his music or ethics. He's a pretty funny guy too.

Canada post is fucked. I learned today from mailing some packages that it is cheaper to mail a package to any of the states (including Alaska and Hawaii) than it is to send the same package 5 miles down the road. The logic behind this is impossible to find.

I heard today that you cant buy tickets to the first day of Lollapalooza only. You have to either buy tickets to both days or just the second day. Of course the first day is the one with the big draws. Modest Mouse, Sonic Youth, Morrissey etc. etc. The big draw on day two is the flaming lips and if you live in New York the Pixies. The last Lollapalooza I went to was 1994 and that's most likely the way its going to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment