Friday, June 25, 2004

Catch a bright star and place it on your forehead, say a few spells...



Where to begin holy crap.....

The news story today about the friendly dog that stop the killing spree still floors me. In case you haven't heard a man from New Brunswick drove to Toronto and went to a park with the intention of going on a killing rampage, but while at the park a dog ran up to him and started playing with him. Apparently the man was an animal lover (more-so than a human lover I guess) and he thought that if there was such a nice dog in the neighborhood that the people must also be nice so he turned himself into the first police officer he saw. They found multiple guns with over 6000 rounds of ammunition along with knives and a machete. He was going to just kill people at random.
The dog should get his own tv show where he roams around from town to town and fixes problems (pretty brilliant idea for a show) I've got a song for it too.... there's a voice that keeps on calling me, on the road that's where I'll always be... the show should be called "the dog that stopped a massacre".
In all seriousness though this case with the dog is the 3rd thing that makes me believe in a higher power.

I read the book "All Day Breakfast" by: Valerie Joy Kalynchuk the other day it was a really good little book. Much love to my sister who bought it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment