Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Random stuff

So I saw a commercial for the new Halloween movie by Rob Zombie and wondered if it was a remake of the original 1978 version so I looked it up on the IMDB and noticed these two promo pics from the movies (first one from 1978 second from 2007... pretty obvious). Definitely doesn't look like a coincidence. I've actually never seen any of the Halloween movies but I think I may check em out at some point.




So remember before they caught Ted Kaczynski they had the sketch going around and then they caught him and it looked nothing like him. Well I think they may have the wrong guy.

MORE TROUBLE FOR JACKO!!!



For those who haven't heard ironic fashion has reached new heights. The new look for fall is the dictator look. Behold:

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:50 PM

    the last post is rad. i want the hitler-do.

    ReplyDelete