Monday, November 13, 2006

unblock my ear (to the tune of "unbreak my heart")

So my left ear cleared up today after spending 2 WEEKS with it blocked. I will spare you the details of the affair but it was like having an earplug in only one ear for two weeks... it totally sucked and I'm thankful its over. So I haven't updated because I've been feeling uninspired and have just moved to a new place in a new city so I've been trying to get a lot of stuff sorted out. But I definitely plan on updating this site more often (famous last words... usually when someone says that there is an extremely long period of inactivity). I do have a bunch of new article/projects planned.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:11 PM

    for the most part the tattoos were done well, just incredibly bizarre subjects and concepts. it was interesting to view though!

    ReplyDelete