Thursday, October 26, 2006

Chocolate Lucky Charms with Chocolate Milk

I've mentioned before that you can't get Count Chocula around here anymore so I was surprised to learn that Lucky Charms are now available in Chocolate. Which lets face it is the exact same fucking thing as count chocula. I also figured that if I was going to be putting this shit into my body I might as well take it to the next level and make it with chocolate milk.

Oh yeah the Leprachaun may be in the running as the "Cereal Serial Killer" I mean maybe he "took care of" the count to get his chocolate recipe.






Straight outta the box.
The Chocolately mess.
The aftermath.

I should add that I'm 20 years too old to be eating shit like this and I always feel ill by injesting this amount of sugar, but I kinda promised myself when I was 8 years old that when I was an adult and had money to do these ridiculous things that I actually would. Its too bad that younger version of me doesn't know the toll this stuff has on my system. Oh well a deals a deal and I really should honor my end of the bargain.

6 comments:

  1. Inner-Children everywhere are thanking you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:26 PM

    I think I hear your inner child telling you to put sugar on top next time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:14 AM

    did this 2 weeks before you.....but in a car....with phil....stealing pumpkins...phil likes murder metal...no pictures though...did you know christopher scarver killed jeffery dahmer?....it wasn't a leprichaun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:08 PM

    yum yum love lucky charms on a cold winter morning while listening to my granny playing irish music on her tin whistle while oul gramps beats his drum. chocolate.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:58 PM

    i have a box of lucky charms i keep in my bedroom, just for when i need to feel a wee bit younger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:37 PM

    I think the chocolate Lucky Charms suck, compared to Count Chocula. I mean, the marshmallows in C.C. are chocolatey and taste much better. Plus nowadays C.C. has a candy type coating on the cereal, where back in the 70's and 80's it did not. It was better back then. Oh well, I can still get it in Chicago so I do once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete