Saturday, June 10, 2006

Thoughts

- green olives really are the poor mans black olives. Seriously!

- 2 of the greatest 1980's punk records ever are Operation Ivy: Energy & Hectic and Minor Threat: Complete Discography. Both are each bands complete discography. LEGENDARY!

- Rosemary is an interesting herb, I haven't really decided if I love it or not, it works on some things but I just had it on a foccacia pizza type thing and I'm not sure.

- I saw an episode to Iron Chef America the other day and the secret ingredient was bison. Several times it was referred to as having a "gamey" taste to it. I don't really know what "gamey" meat tastes like but I find the whole concept hilarious.

- "Date Movie" is insulting to the human race and I'll even go as far as to say that it (and things like it) make us devolve as a society. (When I say its insulting to the human race I don't mean its insulting in the way that "Wonder Showzen" is subversive yet clever, and hilarious.)

-The other day I ordered a decaf coffee and the girl gave me a regular coffee (I saw her pour it from the regular pot, I don't think they had any decaf brewed) She knew she gave me regular and I knew she gave me regular but I don't think she knew I knew. So anyway I went back a few days later and ordered another decaf from the same girl and looked her straight in the eye and said make sure its decaf, I have a heart condition and I just got out of the hospital... again. The look on her face was priceless.

-You know you can't get Count Chocula here anymore, the least healthy shit you can get is Lucky Charms and that's hardly even that bad. When I was a kid they had that cereal that was just mini chocolate cookies... Cookie Crisp I think.

7 comments:

  1. Well, you could always get the Count shipped into you from someplace that still has it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:51 PM

    You're hilarious. I love that cookie crisp stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:52 PM

    they still sell both, at least in allentown, pa...and there's still worse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:55 PM

    U think these are bad do I have a few for u to see,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:22 AM

    You can still buy Count Chocula in this berg, but not at the grocery store within walking distance of my house. No no, you have to go all the way across town. Bastards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:34 AM

    Never mind Count Chocula! What about Frakenberry and Booberry???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:16 PM

    Sometimes good guys don't wear white.

    ReplyDelete