Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Worst Candy Bars Ever

I just saw "The Chronicles of Narnia" and when the one kid first meets the Ice queen she says she can make him anything in the world he wants to eat. For some bizarre reason he chooses a big plate of turkish delight. That vile red tastebud poison that fills a Big Turk bar.


Lets face it a Sweet Marie bar is nothing more than the poor mans Oh Henry bar.


Bounty is truly one of the worst. It has spawned my hatred for coconut.


I bought a burnt almond on a whim because it was the only bar in the cadbury line that I hadn't tried. I was truly disappointed. I should have expected a bar with the word "burnt" in the title to be terrible.


This piece of crap doesn't even have chocolate in it. Molasses and peanuts. Its the candy bar that looks the same pre and post digestion.


I've actually never had one of these but personally I wont eat something with a name like that.

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:09 AM

    you forgot about max 5 (one more than four)
    and by the way, eatmore and big turk are two of my favourites. the eatmore bar is nutty and chewy and big turk tastes like pink roses. i always thought that oh henry and sweet marie were related somehow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tirkish delight is good candy, Bounty bars are okay, but the rest we don't get here in Ireland!

    Regards, Col.
    (check out my blog in return please!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog - I think that every time I see it on Blog Clicker...

    That Burnt Almond stuff actually sounds pretty good, but Nut Milk? LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gimme my Nut Milk! I can't start my day without my Nut Milk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:06 AM

    Bounty is amazing, you moron! Though we don't have stupid almonds on them like you do there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:17 PM

    I must agree.. Right after seeing Chronicles of Narnia my cousin & I had a bright idea to try Turkish delights. Absolutely, hands down the most disgusting crap I've ever put in my mouth! Yes I do realize that the previous comment leaves room for many jokes but it still will never change my opinion regarding flower flavored candy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:31 PM

    Ok,Nut milk. Were you refering to...Ok i think i know what you mean. Eww. Why would you even post that? Eww.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:32 PM

    And i agree with anonymous, BOUNTY ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:32 PM

    And i agree with anonymous, BOUNTY ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:23 AM

    Bounty taste's disgusting!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:02 PM

    I love Big Turks and am addicted to them as is my co-worker!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous4:34 AM

    Big Turk Bar is a classic......love em.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous7:43 PM

    the worst candy bar ever was a product of the late 60s called 7 up..my friends played joke s on othter people we knew with a willy wonka candy bar makerwe would cover shit with chocolote and put peanuts on top and cover it up with more chocolote.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous9:09 PM

    Yes, awful name, but Nutmilk is actually really good! Well ok, it's not "top quality chocolate" like belgian truffles or anything but damn it, chocolate is chocolate and this is delicious! xD

    ReplyDelete