Thursday, January 20, 2005

dont bother me on thursday night

Cadbury burnt almond bars are absolute shit, I decided to try one because it was the only one of the cadbury family I hadn't tried, that's $1.39 that I'll never have back.
American Idol is back on and despite the protests from every "indie rock" fibre of my body I am thoroughly enjoying it again. The early episodes are the best not to watch the "bad" singers get insulted but to actually watch them. Its to bad most of them are jaded into thinking that they would make some sort of pop idol because they would be amazing if they embraced their odd voices and wrote their own stuff. I find it funny because if any one of my favorite singers went on that show they would get ripped to shreds but just because you don't have a typical good voice doesn't mean that you cant write or create a beautiful and moving song.
All that being said the good singers (that get it) can move you by singing a classic song in their own style, Fantasia was good at that.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:19 PM

    You know your food, that chocolat bar was crap.

    ReplyDelete