Saturday, December 04, 2004

That Damon from Boston....Not Johnny but Matt

I used to say "Im not a big fan of Matt Damon but he's in two of my favourite movies". those movies being Good Will Hunting and Rounders, but I saw him interviewed today and he was actually a straight up dude, none of the hollywood shit just an actor who wants to be an actor. I dont know the purpose of this entry.

I bought new shoes today <----- thats the purpose.

I dont consider myself to be brand loyal or to be a shill for any product or company but I bought a specific brand of shoes at least a year and half ago ( I wish that I had kept track of when I had bought them ) anyway they have been the most durable shoes Ive ever had. I walk over 10km a day so the amount of wear I do to a pair of shoes is at least 10 times the average person...anyway the last pair of shoes have lasted all this time until the soles wore down ( I feel a good pair of shoes lasts until the soles wear down without any of the stitching coming undone). So today I went back to the shoe store where I got the shoes and dug out the last remaining pair that they had of the same shoes...and now I will know exactly how long they last because of this stupid pointless post.

No comments:

Post a Comment