Monday, May 24, 2004

no way to collapse the lung

My internet was down for several hours tonight and I realized how hopelessly addicted to it I really am. Here I have this amazing computer cabable of running all sorts of interesting and exciting programs and yet when my connection is down I feel cut-off and out of touch with the world of data. Not that I would be doing anything terribly important but I still feel like there is so much missing running the ordinateur with no internet. Its almost like having one of your senses cut off, hey for the next couple of hours youre going to be blind. I became extremely irratible and angry. It may be due in part that the only thing I could watch on my cable-less tv was the season finale of the Swan. That show is totally awfull for many many reasons, but at least it affirms an important point-----> If you are beautiful(beauty being defined by a television show) you
will be happy. Its crazy living in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment